|Home||» Products||» Feldspar Powder||» Potash Feldspar|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Safe to use
- Easily soluble in water
Feldspar is a major vitrifying (fluxing) agent that is used in almost all ceramic bodies. Especially white water bodies contain a good proportion of feldspar. This is highly demanded in the ceramic industry, as it acts as a flux and the industry defines it as a portion of body that develops glass phase. The producers of ceramic products, make use of flux in proportion required to develop the desired amount of vitrification. Excess of flux can result in relatively more glassy and brittle body, once fired. Apart from ceramic, it also finds usage in Glass, and Electrodes. It is also used as Catalysts, Decorative stone, binding agent in False Teeth. Around 95% of the total consumption of feldspar is by ceramic and glass industry. Feldspar, the name itself defines presence of Aluminum Silicate of calcium, sodium and potassium.
Potash feldspar is an economical fluxing agent widely used in the production of ceramic items, such as compounding of tiles, tableware items, sanitary wares, insulators, etc. Also called potassium feldspar, it is also used in glass production and abrasive wheels. The aluminum supplied by it in the production improves the strength, and transparency of flat glass, glass wool and hollow glass. It is also used in paints, insulation, rubber and plasters, as a filler. The customers can avail this rock mineral in different structures. Compared to soda feldspar, potash feldspar has more refractory effect on the ceramic surface.
Features of Potash feldspar:
1. Custom-made ranges available.
2. Attractive colors and appearance.
3. Contains high amount of minerals.
4. Application in wall tiles, ceramic floors, glassware, and many more products.
Potassium feldspar and plagioclase feldspar have following applications:
- False teeth
- Scouring powders
|Properties||Properties||Potash 01||Potash 02|
|Silica||SiO2||65% (+/- 1 %)||67% (+/- 1 %)|
|Alumina||Al2O3||18% (+/- 0.5 %)||17% (+/- 0.5 %)|
|Potassium Oxide||K2O||13% (+/- 1 %)||11% (+/- 1 %)|
|Sodium Oxide||Na2O||2% (+/- 1 %)||3% (+/- 1 %)|
|Ferric Oxide||Fe2O3||0.03% (+/- 0.01 %)||0.06% (+/- 0.02 %)|
|Loss on Ignition||LOI||0.1%||0.2%|
- FOB Port
- Mundra Port, Gujarat, India
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 20 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- The standard packing units are 25kg and 50 Kg HDPE Bags, 1000 Kg and 1250 Kg Jumbo bags. And palletisation Extra Charge Applicable However, we can also make the packing units as per customer requirements.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Maharashtra
- ISO 9001 : 2015 CAPEXIL MEMBER