|Home||» Products||» Ramming Mass||» Ramming Mass|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Steel Making, Foundry, Steel Industry, Iron Industry
As per the variegated requirements of our clients, we are offering a supreme quality Ramming Mass to our esteemed clients. It has excellent all round fastness heat properties. This is used in the lining of induction furnaces to prevent from Anti Coating, Corrosion & Erosion Resistant, like Magnesite & Basic Ramming Mass. For its enhanced quality, our dexterous professionals process this chemical with utter care and precision using top notch quality chemical compounds in sync with the set industry norms. In addition, this Ramming Mass is a colorless solid and easily soluble in water.
The lining of induction furnases have Acidic Ramming Mass. Heating performance of the furnace decides the quality of acidic ramming mass. Smooth working of furnaces, better output and metallurgical control requires better quality of lining. During the manufacturing of this product, strict quality control is implemented and exercised. Magnetic process is properly checked to assure iron free material as well as proper composition of granules based on the furnace capacity. Based on the furnace make and capacity, the granulation of mix can be optimized for better results. In comparison to plastic refractories, it has better resistant to wear and corrosion, and thermal stability, because of its containment of less binders, fire clay and moisture.
- Accurately formulated
- Germ free environment
- Carefully composed under supervision of experts.
- Type - Solid, Crystal, Powder
- Stone Form - Blunders Rocks
- Stone Name - Quartz And Potash Feldspar And Soda Feldspar
- COLOR - Quartz - Snow White and Milky - Potash Feldspar- Pink White
- FOB Port
- Mundra Port, Gujarat, India
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 20 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- The standard packing units are 25kg and 50 Kg HDPE Bags, 1000 Kg and 1250 Kg Jumbo bags. And palletisation Extra Charge Applicable However, we can also make the packing units as per customer requirements.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9001 : 2015 CAPEXIL MEMBER