|Home||» Products||» Ramming Mass||» Ramming Mass|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Steel Making, Foundry, Steel Industry, Iron Industry
As per the variegated requirements of our clients, we are offering a supreme quality Ramming Mass to our esteemed clients. It has excellent all round fastness heat properties. This is used in the lining of induction furnaces to prevent from Anti Coating, Corrosion & Erosion Resistant, like Magnesite & Basic Ramming Mass. For its enhanced quality, our dexterous professionals process this chemical with utter care and precision using top notch quality chemical compounds in sync with the set industry norms. In addition, this Ramming Mass is a colorless solid and easily soluble in water.
- Accurately formulated
- Germ free environment
- Carefully composed under supervision of experts.
- FOB Port
- Mundra Port, Gujarat, India
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 20 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- The standard packing units are 25kg and 50 Kg HDPE Bags, 1000 Kg and 1250 Kg Jumbo bags. And palletisation Extra Charge Applicable However, we can also make the packing units as per customer requirements.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9001 : 2015 CAPEXIL MEMBER